ALECO by ES ROBBINS is an industry leader in innovative, specialized extruded polymer products servicing industrial, food service and office supply markets. For over 50 years, we have been dedicated to the development of vinyl products that improve quality of life, work, and play.
We currently have an immediate opening for a dynamic, results-driven Regional Account Manager with unlimited earning potential. Competitive salary, incentive program and full benefits package included. Our Regional Account Manager will serve as a market, product and process expert managing company performance expectations through the development and execution of business plans that generate revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Research target demographics, economic trends, customer needs and interests along with other data that can be used in creating strategies for business development.
- Study each product offered by the company and be able to persuasively educate and inform customers of how each works and its specifications; also understand how to upsell and recommend complementary products.
- Assist with the preparation of sales presentations, product reports and other valuable data to share with potential prospects in a way that promotes the company brand and helps the audience identify a need for the product.
- Create business plans and execute contracts that meet company performance expectations.
- Manage customer onboarding expectations before and after the sale.
- Build and expand long-term relationships with customers and partners through consistent follow-up, reliable communication, and updates on new product/business solutions.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referral campaigns and relationships.
- Collaborate with team members from other departments to identify product/process improvements, modifications or changes that could enhance overall performance and attractiveness.
- Provide suggestions for ways to optimize business growth through the use of core competencies and employee strengths.
APTITUDES: A balance between a creative and analytical mind is essential in this role. A strong business mindset is required to utilize market research and sales data to present profitable opportunities to stakeholders while a creative mindset will be used to actively seek new business opportunities or develop completely new routes to market in a modern selling landscape. Must be energetic, exercise independent judgment, take initiative and manage multiple priorities effectively. Projects self professionally, in appearance, actions and demeanor; confident and appropriately assertive.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Business Management preferred with 3-5 years of proven sales and marketing experience. Industrial, Food Service or Office Supply experience preferred.
ANALYTICAL SKILLS: Ability to evaluate sales performance data, extract pertinent findings, and refine it to key facts and action points for division team members and executive management. Aptitude for deciphering competitive market information and distilling it to actionable information for decision support.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to disseminate information across functional areas and to customers with tact and diplomacy. Proven record of interpersonal skills that enable close partnering with clients, vendors and internal teams.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Adept with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Experience with or exposure to ERP systems, eCommerce platforms, and Customer Relationship Management applications is highly desirable.